Best E Cigarette Kits
We understand your pain. Choosing a starter kit is hard with so many e cigarette brands. To complicate things more, most brands often offer 5 or more kits, all containing different products at different prices.
It’s not easy trying to sort through the brands and you definitely don’t want to just grab what’s on the shelf at your local Wal-Mart! Although it’s not easy to find the best kit, in the end it’s worth it.
We put together these reviews with the help of SmokeTastic which is well known in ranking the best e cigs and one of the most well known electronic cigarette review sites on the net.
With top brands innovating and releasing new technologies every year, there’s never been a better time to make the investment in a starter kit. The good news is even with these improvements, the kits have really come down in price over the past few years as the competition between brands picks up. Our rankings use our extensive review process to help you make the best buying decision. In addition to our typical ranking factors, we consider the components and price of each kit. Some are a better value than others, especially when you apply discounts using our coupons.
With so much hype and so many different brands to choose from, how does a consumer decide which is the best e-cigarette?
Top 5 E Cigarette Reviews
#1 – V2 Standard Plus Kit
V2 Cigs is our number 3 ranked kit. V2 Cigs is a strong brand and their starter kits won’t disappoint. V2 offers their unique is their Portable Charging Case which is a handy carrying case which charges your batteries while you’re on the go.
V2 Standard Plus Kit Includes:
- 2 Rechargeable Batteries – Choose between 5 colors, 3 sizes, and auto/manual.
- 10 Flavor Cartridges – Choose two 5 packs from 10 different flavors and 5 nicotine strengths.
- Smart Charger and Wall Adapters – V2’s Smart Charger is specially designed to charge your batteries twice as fast without overcharging.
- Portable Charging Case – Charges up to 4 batteries with LED indicators and room inside to hold your cartridges. All this in a slim, sleek design.
If you spend a lot of time away from your car or computer, this may be the best starter kit for you. Although it lacks the USB cigarette you would get it in the GS Pro Kit, you do get the handy Portable Charging Case.
The Standard Plus Kit is originally $34.95, but you save with our 15% off discount code “tastic15”.
#2 Electronic Cigarette: VaporFi
Overall we had to choose the VaporFi Pro II Starter Kit, it is an eGo type of electronic cigarette, but the flavor and vapor quantity is really good in comparison with the other brands. It is our top ranked kit because it contains everything you need to start vaping at a good level.
VaporFi Pro II Kit Includes:
- 1 Rechargeable Batteries – 3.7 Volt Battery
- Pro-L II tank which contains a 1.5 ohm dual coil, atomizer and 3 spare.
- 1 Charger cable (USB) with wall adaptor
- And a manual of course!
This starter kit is great for someone wanting to get started with e-cigarettes and have a good experience with it. The pro II kit costs $49.99 but if you use our link you will automatically recieve a 10% off coupon applied at the checkout.
#3 – Green Smoke Pro Kit
Our Cig-a-Like E Cigarette Picks
The Green Smoke Pro Kit is hands down the best starter kit on the market in the Cig-a-like class. It is our top ranked kit because it contains a good mix of components to get you started at a good price point.
Green Smoke Pro Kit Includes:
- 2 Rechargeable Batteries – 1 long battery and 1 short battery, so you can choose between compact or long lasting.
- 10 Flavor Cartridges – Choose two 5 packs from a selection of 8 flavors with 4 nicotine strengths. You can also choose a variety pack to give you a good mix of flavors to try.
- 1 USB Cigarette – This is unique to Green Smoke and is great when you’re at a computer or in your car. There’s no battery necessary since it’s powered directly from a USB port.
- USB Charger, Wall and Car Adapters – Anywhere there’s a plug you’re ready to charge.
- Bonus! – Deluxe Carrying Case – Now included in Pro Kits, you get a carrying case to hold 2 batteries, 2 cartridges, and a charger.
This starter kit is great for someone wanting to get started with e-cigs. It contains the full package of components and features you will need for a proper e-cig experience.
In addition to being our top ranked starter kit, Green Smoke is also our #1 overall brand for Cig-a-like electronic cigarettes. Read more on our Green Smoke review page.
The Pro Kit is originally $74.05 but you can take another 10% off with our coupon “disc10-14614”.
#4 – EverSmoke E-Cigarette
EverSmoke offers a number of great kits starting at $15.99, but the kit worth having is the Basic Starter kit priced at $49.99. If you’re making the switch from tobacco cigarettes, we recommend choosing the tobacco flavor so you can get use to it pretty quickly. The only real difference is you get a spare battery, so if you can stick with just one, then go for the cheaper option!
The Eversmoke Basic Starter kit Includes:
- 2 Rechargeable Batteries – White 4.2V batteries for an authentic look and feel.
- 5 Flavor Cartridges – Choose from different flavors and nicotine strengths.
- USB Express Charger and Wall Adapter – Charge your e-cig at your computer or using any wall outlet.
Eversmoke is a close competitor to both Green Smoke and V2 Cigs, and side by side you won’t notice that much of a difference, it is only down to our particular review criteria that we had to rank this brand at number 4!
The starter kit comes in at $15.99 but is currently on sale, so be quick! The basic starter kit which is also on sale comes in at $49.99, but remember use our link to get another 15% off!
#5 South Beach Smoke
South Beach Smoke is another electronic cigarette company that has been around for sometime, and is a little different than our other top ranked starter kits. They sell both the cig-a-like type and the ego type of products, giving them an edge with customers who want to start out and then move on to stronger and more fullfiling products. If you’re a beginner, stick with the cig-a-like type for now, and look at their Deluxe Starter kit, it contains:
- 1 Standard Battery
- 1 High Capacity Battery
- Wall adaptor and usb charging cable
- 10 large cartridges of your selection of flavor and nicotine strength
With a price tag of $39.99, it’s probably one of the best options for anyone wanting to try vaping out for the first time, with options to upgrade gradually in your own time. Remeber you get another 10% off if you use our link, which will be automatically applied within the checkout before you pay!
Which Starter Kit is best for you?
Even with our extensive research and ranking factors, it’s important to understand, there isn’t one starter kits that’s going to be best for everyone. Our top 5 kits above are chosen for the average smoker. If you’re someone who is in a unique situation, you may have different needs.
Very heavy smokers want a kit with powerful batteries that hold a lot of charge. Travellers will need something different that those that spend most of their time in the office or at a computer. Experienced vapers may be looking for something completely different than someone just started with electronic cigarettes for the first time.
Other Electronic Cigarettes we Reviewed
Other E-Cigarette Reviews